After choosing the preferred offer follow these steps to make an on-hold booking:
- From the Offer page, click Start Booking at the bottom of the page.
Complete or confirm the passenger information required by the airline.Note: Optional information not provided at this stage will be required when issuing the on-hold booking.
If required, click Select special services. Select and provide comments for each required special service.
Note: If booking a Round-Trip or Multi-City Trip, the service must be selected for each leg of the trip. User the tabs at the top of the form to select the leg.
- Click Next.
Review the information on the Reservation page. From this page you can also Select Seats, and Select Services.
- Leave Payment type set to None.
- Click Reserve.
The page will display the Order Details, with a yellow ON-HOLD status badge on the right hand side.
Issuing On-Hold Bookings
Follow these steps to issue an on-hold booking.
- Find your on-hold booking from the top menu, under orders and on-hold.
- Select the on-hold booking you want to issue.
From the Order Details page, click Ticket Issue at the bottom of the page.
- The Fill payment data form will appear. Select the Payment method and enter the required payment details.
- Click Proceed.
Bookingpad will confirm an auto-issued booking, and the page will display the Order Details, with a blue TICKETED status badge on the right hand side.