In the Order page you can view, search and make changes to all existing orders made from you and your colleagues.
Switch tabs from the top menu to see only specific types of booking
- On Hold
- Under Approval
Use the "scope" to see only your orders and the “sort by” option to arrange them by date.
Search for an order, by entering any of the information you have available in the search tab.
The order list displays the following information:
- PROVIDER: Airline the order has made with
- BOOKING DATE: Date and time the order was booked
- EXPIRATION: Date and time of expiration for on-hold bookings
- PNR: PNR code
- TYPE: Trip Type (one-way, round trip, or multi-city)
- O&D: Departing and arriving airports
- PAX: Number of passengers (hover to view passenger names)
- DEPARTURE DATE: Data and time of departure (hover to view days remaining)
- APPROVAL STATUS: Approval status, if corporate approvals are used
- STATUS: Order status (On-Hold, Ticketed, Completed, Cancelled, Expired)
- ACTION: Click this icon to view, amend or cancel an order