Use the Orders > Search function to quickly find the Issued Booking to change
To see any restrictions on changes go to Order Details, and you will find them under Fare Rules.
- To start the change process click on "change itinerary":
- If required, select a new date using the drop-down calendar and click Search. If no change to the date is required, click Search.
- A summary of available itinerary changes and upgrades will be displayed. Price adjustments are shown in green, along with the number of available flight offers in brackets.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the cabin type to view the available flight offers.
- Once an offer is chosen, click Select to proceed with the change/upgrade.
- A summary of the current flight, and the new offer selected will be displayed. Click Payment to proceed.
- The Fill payment data form will appear. Select the Payment method and enter the required payment details.
- Click Proceed.
- A success message will be displayed. Click OK to dismiss.
- Confirmation of the change will be displayed in two locations:
Order Details, under Flight Details
Order History, as an ItineraryChange